Friends Groups Work to achieve the following:
- Maintain an association of persons interested in libraries.
- Stimulate the use of the library’s resources and services.
- Encourage and receive gifts, endowments and bequests to the library.
- Design and manage fundraising activities for needs not normally covered in the library’s operating budget.
- Work with the library in developing library services and facilities for the community.
- Support the freedom to read as expressed in the American Library Association Bill of Rights.
we welcome friends who:
- Have an appreciation of the library.
- Wish to enhance and expand library services and programs for all ages.
- Desire to promote literacy in the community.
- Want to meet new people and socialize with others who love reading.
- Have fresh ideas for achieving our objectives.
The friends of the pulaski public library:
- Organize fundraising activities.
- Sponsor programs for children and adults.
- Purchase books, computers, software, book shelves, tables and chairs for public use.
We meet five times a year: February, April, May, September and November. We meet the first Wednesday of the month at 6:00 PM.
We are always welcoming new members! If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact the library at 315-298-2717.